Prayer is the primary work of God’s people. Through prayer, we not only lift our requests to God, but we learn to align our will with His, acknowledging that apart from Him, we can do nothing.
The nation of Israel needs your prayers, and this prayer guide is but one of many ways you can help. We have included prayer points to help you.
Let our hearts and minds come together in agreement for Israel’s present and future, and the future of our own United States of America and please pray that God would continue to bless the work of Magen David Adom and all of the world's people.
Thank you for your support!
ALSO PRAY FOR:
1. The Land of Israel
• For the peace of Jerusalem and for it to remain as the undivided capital
• Peace with all nations (Joshua 11:19)
2. The people of Israel
• God’s faithfulness to Israel (Hosea 2:20, Judges 2:1)
• For a continued strong relationship with the United States
• A spirit of unity between all peoples in the land
3. Those who govern and protect Israel and the United States
• For the “watchmen” over Israel (Isaiah 62:6-7)
• The Lord’s protection of Israel (Joshua 10:14)
• For the government of Israel (1 Timothy 2:2)
• For God to give wisdom and revelation to the prime minister, and all members of the Knesset and Israeli Supreme Court
and all world leaders (Proverbs 8:16)
4. Those making a stand against Israel and the United states of America
• For God to make Israel a rock among the nations (Zechariah 12:3) and the United States strength & wisdom to help
• For any plans against Israel and the United States of America to come to naught (Isaiah 41:11)
From friends and allies at
Magen David Adom, Israel’s national Red Cross society, provides emergency medical and ambulance services for terror victims, natural disasters, automobile accidents, and other emergencies in Israel, and they’re responsible for 97% of Israel’s national blood supply.
They’re at work saving lives in Israel every day.
Pray for them and all other noncombatant,first responders every day for what they do and what they see and experience.