SECRET SERVICE LAPTOP STOLEN
Too many unanswered questions proves this was a hit. These came through the in box:
1. Who leaves a laptop sitting in an UNLOCKED car in Brooklyn?
2. If all modern laptops can be tracked, why is that not working? Answer: All Intel processor based laptops in the I series have always on 3g as part of the vpro core. Yes, if the laptop was that, that's a good question.
3. Anonymous sent: "Break in is FAKE - Two lines from article. "The information on the laptop cannot be remotely erased, sources said". You know that's impossible especially for Secret Service. "Video does not show the actual break-in." - Gee I wonder why but it shows him walking on 10th and Crosbey. Then it says Laptops CAN'T contain CLASSIFIED INFO. BUT ENDS WITH SAYING NATIONAL SECURITY IS AT STAKE. So which one is it? COME on now"
It was a hit, intentionally set up, obviously. If as soon as you got the laptop you popped the battery out, no 3g for tracking and no erasing will happen. Then, you take the hard drive out and put it in another computer and access it read only so the 3g can't track it down and nothing on it can trigger a self erase. That's how it is done. This was obviously an intelligence hit and no one knows what to say and that is why the reports are like trying to make sense out of confetti in a blender. The Core Vpro / safety systems only work against common people, no serious intelligence outfit would lose the data or be found with the laptop no matter who they took it from, no matter what was set up on it to secure it.
We are dealing with either
1. An American intelligence agency, or
2. an foreign intelligence agency. That means kiss it goodbye.
HERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST:
A secret service agent had his laptop stolen. This laptop contained the floor plans for the Trump tower and information on the investigation into Hillary. This story is just breaking, I am getting details now.
The Laptop was stolen from a secret service agent's car in Brooklyn.
OK, IT LOOKS LIKE A HIT: Sensitive documents were also taken, which means this was not a simple robbery, this was planned because I don't know of any type of common thief who would steal papers along with a laptop, and there is no report of the car radio being taken.
It may have been a setup, where someone was told that stuff was left in the car. Nothing potentially damaging to Trump was taken because floor plans and evacuation procedures don't mean much, but information related to the investigation into Hillary and "other sensitive documents" that said nothing about white house security means Trump was probably not the target.
OK, NEW DETAILS MAKE IT CLEAR THIS WAS A TARGETED HIT: A white man pulled up, turned his hazard lights on, got the agent's bag out of the car, took the laptop and documents and ditched a bunch of lapel pins and coins in the snow, where he threw the bag. This was a pre-planned event, no ifs or buts. There is a very complete and up to date CBS report HERE http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/03/17/secret-service-agent-laptop-stolen
If a white guy pulls up in a Chevy Malibu, turns his hazard lights on, steals a bag out of the agent's car, and ditches the bag with coins and other items in a snowbank while only removing documents and the laptop, we have an intelligence type hit no ifs or buts. So LETS ALL HOPE THIS ENDS UP BEING GOOD NEWS, A "WHITE HAT" STRIKE.